Change in use of ATVs, UTVs and ROVs
On October 28, 2020, the Board of Directors voted to change the LIV Rules & Regulations, page 1, #6 to the following:
- No vehicles, RVs, trailers, etc., may park overnight on common areas or common area parking lots without a special pass issued at the Welcome Center. No ATVs, UTVs, or ROVs are allowed in the Village, unless required for medical purposes or used as service or maintenance vehicle by long Island Village.
- Effective immediately, no ATVs, UTVs or ROVs are allowed in Long Island Village. Any incoming vehicles above mentioned will not be allowed to enter LIV.
- Those owners who own the above mentioned vehicles will have until January 1, 2021 to remove them from LIV.
Change in Policy Violation Fines
On July 24, 2020, the Board of Directors passed a motion to increase all fines by %100. This includes allowing minors to drive golf carts, unkept lots and homes and any violations of the LIV Rules & Regulations. Page 7, #s 6 & 7.
- In the case of a violation of the Building Rules, the owner shall be subject to any one or more of the following penalties:
*A Twenty Dollar ($20) per day penalty for each day the violation continues past the deadline set forth herein.
*forfeiture of the owner's permit deposit.
*addition of all unpaid penalties to the lot owner's condominium fees.
- In the case of a Non-Building Rules Violation, the monetary penalty shall be as follows:
*For the first (1st) violation (after written warning) the penalty shall be One Hundred Dollars ($100).
- For the second (2nd) violation of the same offense, the penalty shall be One Hundred Fifty Dollars ($150).
- For the third (3rd) violation of the same offense, the penalty shall be Two Hundred Dollars ($200).
- After the third (3rd) violation of the same offense, the penalty shall be a Twenty Dollars ($20) per day penalty for each day the violation continues.